Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Fall 2006 Misc.




I pretty much skipped from our move over a year ago, to today's date.. I will post some here and there I'm sure....:)
I have some people, I won't name names (Ms. Ohio) that seem to be "bugged" that I don't keep it updated. :) Here are just a few from this fall. At the bottom, I started with Special C's birthday, and then Halloween. We recently went to a great Christmas Tree Lighting Festival in McKinney, and the whole downtown was involved. I will say that downtown McKinney is pretty cool. They had all the shops open late, festival of the trees, and crafts for kids to make ornaments. Oh, and they had fake snow......I really liked that part. I know..but I'm in Texas and we don't see much of that here. I had to post that terrible pic that is blurry of the kids and I.....the one where my face is missing. Those are the pics Scott takes. :) Needless, to say....there are not alot of pictures of me with the boys. The last one....the babysitter took! Good job Emma. :)
























1 comment:

Living the Dream said...

cute pics cappy, i finally figured out the smiley face things(: don't worry i won't be using them