I can't believe that it is almost Christmas! I think I say this every year....No, I am not one who is prepared early! :) We leave for Michigan next Saturday morning, and I'm trying to get everything done before leaving. It is going to be much harder than I thought...I have so much to pack....stockings, gifts, ALL THE SANTA STUFF....and so on.
This week we had Scott's Christmas party, Maddox's Christmas play, and Scott is going in to have surgery on his shoulder this morning. I was a little worried about the surgery, but the doctor said he would know more once he was able to look at it. So....we'll know this afternoon his status. Arm in a sling for two days or six weeks.
Connor will probably be very embarrassed that I am sharing this, but I couldn't resist. His friend Trevor told him the other day at school that he wasn't going to play with him during recess. I asked him what his response was...he said it didn't bother him because he knew he'd be back. :) For those that know Connor...he comes up with this kind of stuff often, but always surprises me. He is FINALLY understanding that we can't take everything so personal especially when it comes from kids.
1 comment:
kids can be so mean. C does not have to worry because he is a nice kid and soon all the other kids will realize that nice friends make the best friends.
Post a Comment