Sunday, December 10, 2006

Weekend Fun






Friday night we decorated our tree, and put up decorations. I always love this time of year. The kids actually did a great job. Usually, I have them put all the ornaments on the tree....and after they fall asleep I re-arrange them. :) This year I went to do that and thought it looked perfect, more than a few on the same branch (throughout), but that's what made it so cute.



Satuday night my girlfriend, Deena took me to "A Christmas Carol". It was great....second row seats, and the actors were amazing.



Sunday we all just relaxed, and watched movies. The kids really liked Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer(one of my faves). It's fun that they are so into Christmas this year.




3 comments:

mmmyers said...

your tree is very pretty, I usually re-arrange also, they are always clumped up, mostly around the bottom, and the same color of bulbs are right next to each other, I just move one every now & then. Love ya!

Living the Dream said...

i agree, this is the first year both kids are into it. tree and kids look great.

YF said...

beautiful tree and sounds like a very nice weekend.