Thursday, November 30, 2006

Frisco.....


We have only been in Frisco for 1 1/2 so far. After Scott finished at UT (getting his masters) we thought, or atleast I thought we might be moving somewhere close to home. Wishful thinking. :) He got an offer at ProLogis in good ol' DFW....so.....here we are. Scott has a pretty stinky commute, but I've been told that he must really love me to do it. :) When you live in Dallas....kids usually attend private school...that is unless you live in Highland Park....let's just say we won't be moving to Highland Park anytime soon. Frisco has really grown on all of us. Mad is getting used to his routine...school, and speech four times a week. Connor has made quite a few new friends, and plays soccer, and basketball (only if Scott coaches every sport). Scott is busy with Connor's sports, and is working on getting Maddox ready for soccer in the Spring. Me...I'm still taking classes, and all the other daily stuff that seems to take up so much time.

2 comments:

YF said...

I like the brown hair - It looks great! I wouldn't have known it... xo C

Don't Mess With Texas said...

Thanks..but I am now back to blond...always looking for a change! :) I really like your blog...Fiona is beautiful.