Monday, November 20, 2006

Brothers

As you can see....typical first pictures (Connor holding Maddox down for pose) now....he is my one who loves to have his picture taken....I remember when Connor went through that phase. We really lucked out....these two are so close and really enjoy hanging out together!


























































































6 comments:

Living the Dream said...

They are so cute. I'm glad to see they are close, Bill and his brother are still tight, and they still wrestle on the living room floor. Precious.

mmmyers said...

Oh my gosh Cap, you rkids are sooo cute, Mad looks exactly like you! check my kids out on mine. I'm so glad we are showing our families off !I Love you!
Mich( I know you love this nicknamE)

mmmyers said...

Helllooooo, can you hear me? write me a comment please, say hello to me. I love you! Miss you, Mich
PS. put some more pics up

YF said...

caprice! I am so glad that I found this from M's site! So cool that you started to do this - have you seen our blog?? check it out too - Fi is nearly 2 now. Happens too fast.

Don't Mess With Texas said...

Mich,
I know...I'm so lame....I really need to get this blog up to date! I'm getting there, and more fun than homework. :) I am so glad we did this...It's nice that we can keep up w/one another this way. Your kids are adorable..well D probably wouldn't like that word..he is very handsome. :)

Don't Mess With Texas said...

living the dream...or should i say baby spice (i know you'll get this one). :) I understand more about wrestling now....Scott has taught Mad to kiss his pecks, and C gave him a bloody nose the other day!