Thursday, February 1, 2007

Come and gone...







I can't believe that it is already February 2007! January has really come and gone. We have literally been sick most of the month.....I was in the hospital twice, and will make a mental note that if (god forbid) something does happen to me and I need care.....I will need to move closer to home....I do not want Scott taking care of me. :) That might still be me talking "crazy" after a very long month???!!! :) Maddox and I unfortunately got it the worst...Connor seemed to get over it faster than all of us (excluding Scott). He did not get one thing. That just tells you how close he got to us all.



I still need to post some pics of Christmas, and our New Year. It was so nice to be home after our Holiday.



It is just so hard to travel with the kids at Christmas time. Toooooooooo much to pack.



On another note....Connor got his report card ~ straight A's! He is doing great in school, and Maddox is finally making a turn with his speech. My classes started back up again, and I'm still trying to get my little side business off, or as Scott refers to it.....my projects. That is until it makes money...it will then be called a business.

2 comments:

Living the Dream said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. The boys are so cute, they look so grown up! Love ya.

YF said...

What were you soo sick with? I am so sorry to hear that - It is horrible being ill. Glad that you are all better... hope you stay that way. I was wondering why you hadn't posted in so long!