Sunday, February 18, 2007

Busy Week











Let's just begin with Valentine's Day for me and my valentine ~ Scott had planned something, and for weeks kept telling me how excited I was going to be....I "sure" was....we has great seats to the Dallas Stars and Detroit Red Wings. Ok...we were 12 seats back from the ice, and Scott loves the Red Wings. :) Great comeback though....he got tickets for us this weekend to Big Head Todd. We had a great time. The kids had such a busy week with Valentine's Day and Connor getting back to soccer and baseball at the same time. Maddox is still in speech four days a week, and school three. Scott coaches Connor's soccer fall/spring, and did Basketball winter. Connor is a little put out that he can't coach baseball too. :) We aren't sure where he'll get time to coach Mad next year, but I'm sure he'll find a way. It's fun watching him out there, and I remember when Maddox was much younger he used to carry him and coach Connor at the same time. Good memories.

Posting some pictures from the past weeks. It has been so cold here this winter, our coldest day yet was 16 degrees. I'm anxious for spring....not so much summer....hot, hot, hot here then!
Picture of Scott when we first started Connor up with soccer. Snow two weeks ago. Connor's school project that turned into mine....I get a little crazy with the kids school stuff. I will stay up hours working on it....looking back I had to laugh when working on this recent one with Connor, and he asked me what he could do? :) We built the prison together....I was excited when he brought home his grade on this...A, and I got a creative, and excellent! The last picture....sweet....the boys playing outside with some of their friends...Mad trying to keep up. ~

No comments: