Monday, July 30, 2007

Boston/Maine Vacation






Finally, I am updating blog. We have been gone most of the summer. This was the vacation Scott and I took at the end of May. We flew into Portland, ME. Love, love Portland, Portsmouth, and Boston! Would live there....so much like the NW, but w/more history and laid back lifestyle. The first pictures of are Scott (I was the one w/camera most of the time:) downtown Portland. We were in a little town called Boothbay Harbor for the wedding....amazing coastal town.
Harvard campus, and Boston.....took some pictures close to downtown Boston of streets w/the
homes.....I want one! Would like to live in "Little Italy" in Boston for a few years...then
have a house on the coast. :) Oh, and yes...a home in the NW for visiting. We were also
able to get in a Red Sox game the night before leaving....very cool...they played NY! People
are nuts about the Red Sox in Boston. Union Oyster House has some of the best food (if you like oysters and seafood) was once a favorite of John F. Kennedy Jr. Can't wait to visit again!



























































































































































































5 comments:

Living the Dream said...

Great pics Cappy, sounds like a nice vacation!

YF said...

Hey C, These are great shots, you as always, stunning. Hope you guys had a great trip and vaca. Summer goes by too quickly. xoxoxo C

Living the Dream said...

NEW POST PLEASE!

mmmyers said...

Hey cappy, How bout some Cristmas pics??
Love ya!
M

YF said...

hhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooo?????????????????

anything. another shot of your feet will do at this point.

xox C